The original design for the “Fachhochschule für Technik” (Ulm Engineering School) in Ulm was completed in 1960-63 by Behnisch & Partner. The project, awarded to the firm based on the 1958 first prize competition entry, was highly innovative in its use of modern prefabricated concrete systems.
In 2004, after 41 years of continuous occupancy, section E, B, as well as the Auditorium of the campus buildings were completely renovated to meet the University’s changing needs and to generally bring the buildings’ systems up-to-date and in-line with current technology.
Ministerium für Finanzen und Wirtschaft Baden-Württemberg
21 x 21 cm, 70 pages
only available through Ministerium für Finanzen und Wirtschaft Baden-Württemberg / www.mfw.baden-wuerttemberg.de